Club ride Saturday 24th of September 2.00pm

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There will be a club ride starting at the corner of Margaret and Lindsay St (Top of Queens Park) this Saturday at 2.00pm. Club president Greg Geldard will be leading the ride which will be a fairly easy pace that involves a bit of XC, DH and everything else. To participate on the ride you must be affiliated with a club, not neccesarily ours, but as long as you have MTBA insurance you can come along.

MrPlow

TMBC
Be there or don't be.
All members welcome.
Bring your XC, DH or whatever mountain bike.
I am unfit, so very casual pace :)

Last edited:

CAM

Likes Dirt
yeap i'll be there, on the dh bike though so I'll hold everyone up and keep the pace nice and slow ;)

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 1st official club ride was a hoot. We had seven show up with half on xc bikes and half on DH bikes. To the Dh's credit they keep going right to the end and Cam stomped it up Mary street on his big rig. Unfortunately Nevin retired early from the ride with a snapped pivot bolt. The rest of us covered around 20kn of trails. Not a bad ride at all. Lets get some more numbers people for the next ride.

louispijpers

model citizen
bah!! got back from moreton island a day to late. post up when the next ride is cause i feel like a random club ride just like the good old days.

MrPlow

TMBC
Yeh, it was a fun time! Poor Nevin, his pivot bolt blew his BB to bits somehow, major frame replacement dramas there.
More to come guys, see you there in a fortnight :D

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll see you in about 2 months if all goes well with the surgeon, where did the ride venture outta curiousity & also to get an idea for when I do finially get back on the bike.

MrPlow

TMBC
It went from Queens Park up Mary to Rifle Range, across to the DH track, did the first little bit of it until the fire road, back down fire road across to Bridge Street, into Redwood fire trails, across and up Toll Bar ;)