Club ride Sat 11th of Mar 2.00pm Web Park

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is a club ride on again this weekend. We need to head down to the XC track and start riding it in a bit especially after this rain. It would be good to get some numbers. Meeting at Webb Park Near Fairholme School at 2.00pm.

Last edited:

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can be there but not till 2.30ish maybe race/meet you at the xc track. See how it work shapes up.

louispijpers

model citizen
yeah i should be there on he dmr. how do you guys get back up? do you go upo the fire road or the range cause i might drive down to the xc track.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm out this saturday arv, other commitments.
Anyone keen for a ride saturday morning?

Just a note: I don't think anyone in the club Marty McFly or Doc, so going back in time for a ride on the 11th of Feb is a bit of an ask, sorry to ruin anyones hopes.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
quote: Just a note: I don't think anyone in the club Marty McFly or Doc, so going back in time for a ride on the 11th of Feb is a bit of an ask, sorry to ruin anyones hopes.

I dunno if you get a decent run up at the top of the fire road we could hit 80mph by the bottom.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SCHOEY said:
I
Just a note: I don't think anyone in the club Marty McFly or Doc, so going back in time for a ride on the 11th of Feb is a bit of an ask, sorry to ruin anyones hopes.
I beat you once at typing and this is what I get. Blatant ridicule but exceptionally funny none the less. For all of those people unsure the date is mean't to be 11th of March not 11th of Feb.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Schoey said:
I don't think anyone in the club "IS" Marty McFly or Doc, so going back in time for a ride on the 11th of Feb is a bit of an ask, sorry to ruin anyones hopes.
Road Rage Ryan said:
I beat you once at typing and this is what I get. Blatant ridicule but exceptionally funny none the less. For all of those people unsure the date is mean't to be 11th of March not 11th of Feb.
I missed "IS" when typing it for the first time, so you could have given hung me on that.:D
I think everyone knew what you meant, i just had to get you back for the typing thing.

Benzy

Likes Dirt
SCHOEY said:
Juzzo, i'm thinking top of North st 7am. Gotta be home by 10

I am new to the whole MTB thing in Toowoomba so would be keen to come for a bit of a roll in the morning (bit of local knowledge). Spoken to v1llage1d1ot and he seems to be pretty keen as well. As a warning, im pretty unfit so let me know if you dont want to be held up too much. Bit injured at the moment as well so counting on some serious healing before then...

Do I need to be a club member to tag along? I plan to join but at this stage, just getting started.

Last edited:

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SCHOEY said:
Juzzo, i'm thinking top of North st 7am. Gotta be home by 10
yer alright see how i go, i gotta be at work at 9 so latest i can go is about 8:30

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Benzy said:
I am new to the whole MTB thing in Toowoomba so would be keen to come for a bit of a roll in the morning (bit of local knowledge).
Do I need to be a club member to tag along? I plan to join but at this stage, just getting started.
Benzy,
As it isn't an official club ride there is no problem with you coming, the more the merrier.

As a warning, im pretty unfit so let me know if you dont want to be held up too much.
You won't hold me up too much mate, i'm pretty unfit too.

Probably shouldn't be hijacking the club ride thread, so i'll put a post in the non-club ride section. Put a post there if you are interested, or PM me.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What a good turn out. The largest club ride to date. Lindsay made a reappearance 1 week after having his tonsils out, Big Ed turned up as did Aaron, Louis, Connor, John, Tom, Steve and Kyle.

Good to see Louis ripping it up on Kermit the Frog (DMR).

The ride made its way down to the new XC track where we rode parts of the track that have been completed so far. We even rode some sections twice.

The section that was cleared by Jason and Grant last weekend is probably my favourite part of the track . The rocks are crazy fun to ride.

G Plow

Banned
Awwww. I wanna come :(
trying to get my XC bike together with one arm is near impossible.

This is great! Sounds like the club rides are taking shape.