Club Ride, 05/11/05 ITS ON. look for white Surly

MrPlow

TMBC
EDIT:
Guys, It is Friday morning and the rain is getting quite heavy and constant:(
Your thoughts?
Mine is the tracks will be very wet still even if it is fine tomorow.:confused:

Come along. CNR Lindsay and Margaret, Queens Park.
Be there at 2:00pm, we leave at 2:15 sharp.

See you up there guys!

Last edited:

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry all I know how desperate everyone is to hear about tetter totters but I'm comimtted elsewhere for the next 2 weeks so no rides or track building, Pity was keen to try out the new cranks & sram driveline

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
aaron01 said:
Sorry all I know how desperate everyone is to hear about tetter totters but I'm comimtted elsewhere for the next 2 weeks so no rides or track building, Pity was keen to try out the new cranks & sram driveline
Gee Aaron sorry to hear you can't make it. 3hrs of non stop teeter totters would have been tops.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How Do I Become A Member?
Haven't Been On My Bike In Ages. I'm Itching For A Ride, But Probably Pretty Unfit.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would think if it remains fine all day like it currently is the ride should still be on. But hey I'm not one to shy away from a little mud. To become a member why not come along on the club ride and the president Greg Geldard will tell you how you can join.

cheers
ryan

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there a club ride on this weekend?

Hi, just wondering if there is a club ride on this weekend?
My brother and i were thinking of coming along and joining you guys.

I rode part of the downhill track yesterday, pretty impressive, just a long slog back to the top.

Has the club looked into chairlifts? Jus Jokes.

Let me know about the club ride anyway.

Cheers

Jason.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Jason,

As far as I know this one has been called off due to the fact that we couldn't get one of the older club members to tag along. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But in a fortnight there will be a club ride on again.

Ryan

MrPlow

TMBC
Ryan is correct.
We all have other commitments on Saturday, unless any O/18 club member volunteers?
Club ride in 1 fortnight otherwise.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Guys I'll Jus Hit The Trails With My Bro This W'end If It's Not Too Wet, Looks Like It's Starting To Rain Now, Fingers Crossed I Suppose. :)

MrPlow

TMBC
SCHOEY said:
Thanks Guys I'll Jus Hit The Trails With My Bro This W'end If It's Not Too Wet, Looks Like It's Starting To Rain Now, Fingers Crossed I Suppose. :)
Sorry mate, might see you out on the track, what do you ride?

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Guys I'm happy to take a bit of a ride tomorrow, Will be at the usual place corner of Lindsay & Margaret St @ 2pm for anybody who is keen. If its rainnning I'll be out though.
Cheers
Aaron

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I Ride A Gt Thermoplasic Sts (oldie But A Goodie), And My Brother Has Got A Voodoo Bizango Hardtail.