City Ride (Sydney)

davzab

Likes Dirt
yeh me n a mate got a good hour out of darling harbour before the security in the golf cart caught up with us n tod us to move on, but a big group might be a little bit harder to pull off....

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
yeh me n a mate got a good hour out of darling harbour before the security in the golf cart caught up with us n tod us to move on, but a big group might be a little bit harder to pull off....
With carefull consideration I have decided that Darling Harbour is not the most appropriate Meeting Point. So I have decided on Victoria Park(Lake Northam) Broadway.. I have Attached a MAP of the meeting point(circled in red)

Let Me Know your thoughts???

antonius

Likes Bikes
hey guys

guys where are we going 2 meet i might be in cause i miss street riding and no you arnt ment 2 ride in darling harbour cause i did and a ranger said piss off and come back in 48 hrs i will be arrested how funny aye any ways get back to telling us where we meet cause town hall steps sounds good

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
After Popular demand, Town Hall Steps is the new Meeting Point of this ride.:D

Town Hall Steps is located on Geogre Street in front of the Town Hall Building!
as shown circled in red on the map I have provided.

Any queries Pm me???

adamz

Cannon Fodder
Not allowed to ride bikes in the Darling Harbour precinct, and don't think you'll be able to do anything more than roll around the streets of the CBD annoying traffic... big groups in the city draw heaps of attention, security will be all over you no matter where you go. ESPECIALLY on a Sunday, when the parks and open spaces are filled with tourists.

Good luck, have fun, but don't go pissing off people with URBANXTREMEMTB as it does noone any favours.
Are you sure about the Darling Harbour, friend and I rode through the Cockle Bay area from Imax to Star City side and no one cared, and on the day there was something happening at the Convention centre and there was a cop literally every 20 metres.

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
Are you sure about the Darling Harbour, friend and I rode through the Cockle Bay area from Imax to Star City side and no one cared, and on the day there was something happening at the Convention centre and there was a cop literally every 20 metres.
Meet at Town Hall steps start riding and the rest is history.
We may/may not go down to cockle bay. Its more or less a
cruise around the city. theres no need to stay around 1 spot
for too long.

Hope to see people there..