Chromag Stylus

brad353

Likes Dirt
hey farkiner's, don't usually post my bikes but thought some of you might be interested in this one. 2014 chromag stylus, quite different to previous stylus'. always wanted to try an all mountain hardtail so we'll see how it goes. it'll mainly be used for riding the north shore here in vancouver, with the idea being i can stop and session the dirt jumps on the way home too. hope you like.

ps- yes i know i still have to shorten the rear brake cable, i'll get around to it. i'll also be drilling the seat tube soon and installing my stealth reverb!

Attachments

Benlow

Likes Bikes
Super nice bike, I really want a Stylus so will be interested in hearing your impressions.
Not sure I'd be keen on drilling extra holes into the seat tube of a steel frame though?

brad353

Likes Dirt
thanks mate. i'm pretty keen to install my stealth reverb on this bike, i can't stand externally routed dropper posts and i also happen to have a stealth lying around from my last bike. i was chatting to one of the guys from chromag the other day and he's also drilled his seat tube on his chromag for his stealth post, he was all for it, and i'm not too worried about the warranty issue. i'll put some nicer pics up when it's all done, nursing a broken collarbone right now but i can't wait to ride it!

aanon

Likes Dirt
She is a ripper mate. Drill the seat tube for sure if it means getting your stealth fitted.

brad353

Likes Dirt
Fark! Looks awesome mate!

How would one land one of these frames in Aus?!?!
thanks buddy, these frames are also handmade in squamish, about half an hour out of whistler, which i thought was pretty cool. there's some great attention to detail in the frame construction too. not sure about getting them in australia, but i imagine there would have to be a chromag distributor back home? if there's not then there certainly should be!