Chris Soininen crankworx 07 youtube

rsquared

Likes Dirt
I was actually lucky enough to be over there watching the whole thing. Chris was shredding. We actually went and had a chat to him after the slopestyle had finished. Don't know if Chris would remember but we were the 5 drunk aussies chatting to him afterwards (we had a prime seat at a pub for the whole slopestyle finals where you are only about 30 metres off to the side of that last big drop...)

Whistler is so sick. That video reminds me how much I want to go back...

C*RISSO

Likes Dirt
I was actually lucky enough to be over there watching the whole thing. Chris was shredding. We actually went and had a chat to him after the slopestyle had finished. Don't know if Chris would remember but we were the 5 drunk aussies chatting to him afterwards (we had a prime seat at a pub for the whole slopestyle finals where you are only about 30 metres off to the side of that last big drop...)

Whistler is so sick. That video reminds me how much I want to go back...
Yeah of course i remember you lads. Right after the comp when everyone was leaving. How sick was Whistler. You get so comfy over there not working and punching runs everyday. I suggest if you havnt been, go. Mt Washington is also worth checking out. No crowds and fresh trails.

catch ya laters

rsquared

Likes Dirt
Yeah of course i remember you lads. Right after the comp when everyone was leaving. How sick was Whistler. You get so comfy over there not working and punching runs everyday. I suggest if you havnt been, go. Mt Washington is also worth checking out. No crowds and fresh trails.

catch ya laters
haha. Yeah mate whistler was so sweet. Such a cool atmosphere and such sweet tracks. Have already started planning to head back next year. This time for about a year.

thevish

Likes Dirt
nice riding there Chris.. us guys here in hawaii were hooting for ya.. we love watching videos of you "south Aus boys" ripping it up... simply put... some of the best freeriding in Australia. (that i've Seen Anyways)

Matt H

Eats Squid
nice riding there Chris.. us guys here in hawaii were hooting for ya.. we love watching videos of you "south Aus boys" ripping it up... simply put... some of the best freeriding in Australia. (that i've Seen Anyways)
Stop posting and make another vish file already. :(
(jokes)

That superman seatgrab was intense. Really want to go live in whistler one day...