QLD Chainless DH Race Postponed!

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Race has been postponed due to it currently pissing down rain at the venue. So much for Queensland sunshine. New date will be put up once we know. Should be sometime in the next few weeks.

ah dammit

this sucks but is understandable! was very slippery shuttle run last week. any thoughts on when it will be moved to? and how much notice do u think there will be as some people have work commitments. is there a refund if i cant make the date?

paiaro

Pro Rider
this sucks but is understandable! was very slippery shuttle run last week. any thoughts on when it will be moved to? and how much notice do u think there will be as some people have work commitments. is there a refund if i cant make the date?
At this stage im looking at moving it to the 5th of dec. Just have to look at the date and make sure nothing is on and go from there. I will have to look into the refund policy with the club. Sorry for bad news too but keep the date open cause it will be awsome fun!

Doggy

Inconceivable!
I've been up here camping next door and it rained a bit at around 9-10 or so but has been fine since. Windy as all f**k though. Next time gadget...next time

rev:35

Likes Bikes
its not the track thats the problem.
the fire road to the top gets too slippery and unsafe to drive up or down.
be even worse with trailers !

toodles

Wheel size expert
Hate to be a cheapskate, but can we cancel our entries? Got most of my weekends busy till Xmas now.