Chain reaction cycles

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
CRC and Skynet sure are picking up their game.

Free shipping via Skynet on 31/08, arrived on 02/09.

Compared to the following locals...
MXstore.com.au (QLD) - Order shipped 31/08, arrived 05/09.
Crankin.net.au (ACT?) - Order shipped 29/08, still MIA without delivery.

Thanks Aus Post.
You know your local postal system is absolute garbage when they can't transfer between one or two states via paid shipping before a package arrives from the UK for free.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

Thanks Aus Post.
You know your local postal system is absolute garbage when they can't transfer between one or two states via paid shipping before a package arrives from the UK for free.
Interstate? Yer fucking dreaming. They can't even get an express post satchel, across Melbourne in under 3 working days.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

stirk

Burner

Thanks Aus Post.
Same experience with shipping from crc last week, I was pleasantly surprised! Beat Australia Post delievery from Perth to Sydney by 3 days.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Anyone notice that CRC is no longer appears to be shipping SRAM/Rockshox to Australia?
A lot of the european sites are backing off too. SRAM trying to extract rent. As much as I prefer sram over shimano gearsets, I know where my money will be going next upgrade!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ill just start using freight forwarders instead if thats the case. Might explain why i was having a hard time getting a Vivid coil on CRC the other day. The germans sorted me out though.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A lot of the european sites are backing off too. SRAM trying to extract rent. As much as I prefer sram over shimano gearsets, I know where my money will be going next upgrade!
Ah yes, this would explain why i couldn't get a reverb from merlin...

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Freight forwarders and the Germans who hopefully say "me no understand" to any requests to block sales to Australia should be my savours.

Just got a SRAM chain from Ribble so seems like not everyone from the UK is blocking yet.

stirk

Burner
Do not pay for priority shipping!!

Free delivery sub 3 business days.

IMG_20160913_092229.jpg

Wanted to guarantee fast delivery so paid for priority shipping and I'm still waiting.

IMG_20160913_092041.jpg

Fuck you paid priority shipping, never again will I fall into your trap.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, ordered some parts and some wheels last week, boxed and sent separately with about 8 hours difference in pickup times according to the tracking at the CRC end, both arrived 3 days later.

Snit

Likes Bikes
Items Missing

Ordered a bunch of stuff from CRC, including some Odi Rogue Grips Bonus Pack. When it arrived, 2 of the clamps and the 2 end caps were missing. They must have come loose and had fallen out of the carry holes in the box. Wrote to the guys at CRC and within a couple of days, I received a whole new bonus pack and now I have a spare set of grips and a couple of spare clamps. That's only the second time I've had a problem with my order over the years and they have sorted it out promptly both times, no questions asked.