chain reaction cycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshmilin69

Likes Dirt
dose anyone have any idea how often they get new stock in?

because its the end of the year when they re-stock will it be 2008 stock, frames in partiula?

Woodsie

Likes Dirt
Drop them an email if there is a specific frame that you are interested in. They are pretty good at responding to emails. But generally, as soon as the UK distributor has something, then ChainReaction has it.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it's Christmas, give them time. Most bike companies in the Christmas rush will take double the time to answer emails.

jasnos

Likes Dirt
i have been emailing CRC for the past 2 weeks, usuall get a reply within a few hours.
You need to make sure u email the correct department.
then once you get a reply that person will give you a direct email line to contact them agian, alot faster this way

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haven't read whole thread so if some one has said it sorry. Well I have had stuff like this online companies. With times like christmas you wouldn't actually believe how many people use websites like chain reaction cycles. I for one when having to email, if it's not answered in 2days, it
1.means they haven't checked there emails which is unlikely being such a big business.
2.means they are getting soo many emails that they have lost yours in the multiply emails they have got...it can happen alot easier than you think.
3.means (this is unlikely) they cant be bothered answering your email and are lazy.

My options;
If email not answered in 2 days Ill send another, and another every day until I get an answer. It works usally because it means it cant get lost in there inbox.

Hope this helps Ben

Plow King

Little bit.
WTF...
About 19 days after I placed the order.. I got an email from parcelforce because i had no idea wtf was going on... I This is what it said...

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response.

I am sorry I am unable to give you any information on your parcel as International Scheduled parcels to Ascension Island are forwarded by sea. The shipping channels are irregular, so no delivery speed guarantee is available .

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again at this email address: parcelforce@parcelforce.co.uk.

Anyone know where Ascension Island is? You probably wouldn't. It's inbetween Brazil and Andora... On some tiny ass Island...

What the hell?

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dose anyone have any idea how often they get new stock in?

because its the end of the year when they re-stock will it be 2008 stock, frames in partiula?
Frames - MTB Suspension

Frames - MTB Hardtail

Both of these pages have the the 2008 models shown ? DMR, Rocky Mountain and a few others.

I am sure for the ones with out year models, you should email your enquirey to them.

WTF...
About 19 days after I placed the order.. I got an email from parcelforce because i had no idea wtf was going on... I This is what it said...

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in my response.

I am sorry I am unable to give you any information on your parcel as International Scheduled parcels to Ascension Island are forwarded by sea. The shipping channels are irregular, so no delivery speed guarantee is available .

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again at this email address: parcelforce@parcelforce.co.uk.

Anyone know where Ascension Island is? You probably wouldn't. It's inbetween Brazil and Andora... On some tiny ass Island...

What the hell?
Did you email Parcelforce ? Did you enter your code from CRC onto the Parcelforce site and get the up to date tracking ?

Something is a miss there, you sure you clicked 'Australia' ? :eek:

I ordered my gear on the 11th, and it arrived yesterday - no problems.

Plow King

Little bit.
Yeah, I entered Australia and yes I got the tracking number from crc after I emailed them, I sent that tracking number in the email.

This is what I have so far...

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

18-01-2008 16:00 International Hub Despatched from hub
17-01-2008 10:14 International Hub Left origin country
11-01-2008 00:34 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
10-01-2008 14:48 Belfast Central Depot On route to hub

Gripo

Eats Squid
Yeah, I entered Australia and yes I got the tracking number from crc after I emailed them, I sent that tracking number in the email.

Parcel tracks

Enter your tracking # into Aus Posts tracking > http://ice.auspost.com.au/

There seems to be delays in data entry with parcelforces tracking system.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Parcel tracks

The next one should be the docking at Australia

(tried to see if I could print mine out but it has been removed as it has been completed)

Then to the Dispatch Provider.

The first 4 you have printed are exactly the same as mine were. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Plow King

Little bit.
Alright cheers, typed it into the auspost parcel finder it and it came up as...

"Your enquiry has resulted in no details being found for this item."

Gripo

Eats Squid
Alright cheers, typed it into the auspost parcel finder it and it came up as...

"Your enquiry has resulted in no details being found for this item."
interesting, it should mirror the parcelforce search for info.......

if it has arrived in Oz you'll see it on the AusPost Int Courier search 24/48hrs before the parcelforce search will update.

maybe some patience for the next 24hr's, then take it up with CRC

Plow King

Little bit.
interesting, it should mirror the parcelforce search for info.......

if it has arrived in Oz you'll see it on the AusPost Int Courier search 24/48hrs before the parcelforce search will update.

maybe some patience for the next 24hr's, then take it up with CRC
Emailed Brian Black, because the people I dealt with were fucking useless. They didn't even reply to my emails. Brian replied like straight away, said that they sent it to that country because they just installed a new system with afew bugs, they are sending a new package right away.

Soooooo Another week and abt.. Grrr :mad:

So at the end of the day would it to have been better to buy the stuff from your LBS pay a little bit extra but get warrenty and to take it home as soon as you pay for it?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.