Central coast mtb club gravity enduro Round 3

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi all,

Central coast mtb club gravity enduro round 3 in on sunday the 21st of August. We will be run three stages which will be the old Dh track, switchies to the finish of the dh trail and roller coaster.

At present we still require help to run the day so if you know anyone who could lend a hand with registration, timing or first aid (must have current first aid cert) please let us know and we look forward to seeing you all on the 21st.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Hi all,

Central coast mtb club gravity enduro round 3 in on sunday the 21st of August. We will be run three stages which will be the old Dh track, switchies to the finish of the dh trail and roller coaster.

At present we still require help to run the day so if you know anyone who could lend a hand with registration, timing or first aid (must have current first aid cert) please let us know and we look forward to seeing you all on the 21st.
I can't help with timing but I'd like to do some trail work out there by myself... Will you rat me off to the authorities and cop me a 5k fine?

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't help with timing but I'd like to do some trail work out there by myself... Will you rat me off to the authorities and cop me a 5k fine?
Thats unfortunate that you cant help out with timing, but if you do ever want to come and help with trail maintenance we hold maintenance days every now and again, which will be run by the club so look out for the days on the facebook page