Castle Hill Ride

michaelg

Likes Dirt
I think there is something in the air lately as i am not to well either !!!
So i am out sorry mark !!!

Ps I second the thanks for showing us around at Appin !!

GOD12A

Likes Dirt
GAME ON!!
Im in.

Howd ya go on Sunday Alex??
I pulled out at the 3hr mark (on the lap you saw me walking that little climb) coz i just wasnt feeling right... Prescription medication + 80% heart rate for 3hrs didnt mix too well... Need training for the 100km Pleasure+Pain in Coffs 3wks away!!

Mark :)

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
GAME ON!!
Im in.

Howd ya go on Sunday Alex??
I pulled out at the 3hr mark (on the lap you saw me walking that little climb) coz i just wasnt feeling right... Prescription medication + 80% heart rate for 3hrs didnt mix too well... Need training for the 100km Pleasure+Pain in Coffs 3wks away!!

Went ok managed 8 laps in the 6 hours with a 20 minute rest.That was my first solo race over 4 hours so Im happy
Im starting to gear up for Angry doctor so its time to step it up k's

michaelg

Likes Dirt
Im am a tentative booking at the Monday night table !

See how i go had a bad chest infection for 2 weeks now !!!!

Cheers

Michael

May struggle though haven't riden since Appin !!!!

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys, ive just moved from WA to Oatlands and saw this thread. I presume you go out each monday night (i tried looking through the thread but couldnt see anything definite) in somewhere near castle hills? I presume riding XC?
If so, id like to join in as its not far for me and i can get my work-week fix.

no doubt you all do stuff on the weekends as well which i will probably be interested in.

i plan on joining wsmtb very soon and participating in a few races. over in WA i raced DH in the club/s and state series but also raced some endurance events etc. so really i like anything as long as it pedals.

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No problems your welcome anytime its mainly trail riding and XC stuff but there is plenty of variety in the trails round here so come along will post details over the weekend for monday nights ride

GOD12A

Likes Dirt
Mark dare you to have a go at that one!!!!
...with over 13,000 metres of climbing, in under 32 hours...

:eek::eek::eek:
WTF?? Ill take the elevator thanks!!
13km of climbing... Geezarsetittyfarkin... A few hundred metres no worries, a few km though?? Im calling in sick :p

Knight

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd join in.
I'm in Dural on the Cherrybrook side. I ride a Demo 8 but keen to ride anything.
Also have a few mates on DH rigs in my area, they're not as fit and not as willing to ride fast without the gravity assist but just as keen to ride.

I'm pretty much out of it for a while due to HSC (trials coming) but after trials and after HSC, I'm up for anything.

Might even show some of you a few extra places to ride that you haven't discovered yet!

Lorday

Eats Squid
Thought I'd join in.
I'm in Dural on the Cherrybrook side. I ride a Demo 8 but keen to ride anything.
Also have a few mates on DH rigs in my area, they're not as fit and not as willing to ride fast without the gravity assist but just as keen to ride.

I'm pretty much out of it for a while due to HSC (trials coming) but after trials and after HSC, I'm up for anything.

Might even show some of you a few extra places to ride that you haven't discovered yet!
HSC end = best months (prediction). Riding, partying, little moolahlahlah work, more riding, party then repeat. (hoping)

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmm we have had some decent rain today. Not sure as to ride status will post tommorow in regards to Monday night.

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
need a decision im going to the garage now to prep my bike If i don't hear from anyone by 6ish pin is pulled

GOD12A

Likes Dirt
BOH :(
Game over, check the time i read SPUDS post :( :( :(
I still have to sort the bike out from the weekend sh'nanigans (yet another bent saddle...)
I thought it was off so i was going to work on the bikes tonight!!

Nex time gadget :)

Mark!!