QLD Canyon strive Large. Upgraded and heaps of extras

Item: Canyon strive CFsize large

Item Condition: Used- great condition

Reason for selling: no time to ride

Price and price conditions: $3950

Extra Info:
Canyon strive cf heavily upgraded, include rokshox lyric forks, fox x2 rear shock, funn fantom rear rim, race face atlas handlebars, Stella italia gel flow seat, upgraded chain and front chain ring full ride wrap from new.

Also includes towball hitch bike rack, bike service stand 1x continental trail king tyre and 1x e thirteen LG1 tyre, currently has tannus tyre armour in rear and tubliss set up in the front.

Currently fitted with jet black superlight flat pedals but will include a set of shimano me700 pedals and a set of US13 giro gauge clip in mtb shoes. Will also include foam O rings and oils to do fork service. Shock pump, crank bros multi tool will also be included and has granite design handlebar plug tool installed.

Bike is in amazing condition and everything works perfectly. I'm selling because I have no time to ride any more and this is too good a bike to be sitting in a shed. If you have any questions please let me know. Due to the amount of gear local pick up will be required. But if it's only the bike you are after happy to assist with postage Cheers
$4500

Attachments

Last edited: