Can't post on threads ???

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Hey all have been a member for a little while, haven't jumped on in a while and I can't seem to post on threads ? I also checked my emails and can't seem to find anything ? If someone could steer me in the right direction (even an admin ) that would be greatly appreciated. Would also like to gain trading access.
Cheers
Dan.

cheif_m

Likes Dirt
you have to apply for trading access, read the rules in the trading area they are hard to miss.
as for posting on threads fuck knows.... you made one you should be able to post....

im sure a mod will chime in soon, or moorey.... maybe he can finally show his use if he really is a mod:noidea:

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Cheers. I can post in here on threads but not in for the for sale section. Need to gain trading access to post on them threads ??? Yeah it was kind of hard to miss the trading access thing haha.
Cheers once again.

cheif_m

Likes Dirt
yea i thought as much as soon as i posted, trading access is required to post in the trading area, stops most idiots from spamming it. you gonna sell or buy?

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Yeah read the terms and conditions and submitted for trading access. It didn't allow me to write as much as I wanted. Hope I didn't upset the rotorburn admins. Haha actually I don't want to piss them off there badass

Last edited: