Can you descend with Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon ? The video

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
What the hell did I just watch???

I was thinking/hoping the riding would make up for the lame scripted intro and ott handlebar gadgets..... I was wrong.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Is it just me or are other people so incredibly over POV riding footage?

Can I please have those 2 minutes of my life back.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Fuck you YKYMF. I only watched it cos you said it was truly awesome. I wish so badly I'd read what you wrote properly. Damn you. Beers are on you next time.

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
Fuck you YKYMF. I only watched it cos you said it was truly awesome. I wish so badly I'd read what you wrote properly. Damn you. Beers are on you next time.
That's a pretty good excuse for a catch up then.

"Excuse me Mrs Dunn"
"Yes Mr Dunn"
"I need to go have beers with Bruce because he tricked me on the Internet"
"Ok, off you go. Tell him he is a cheeky rascal"

Possible? Either way, I will bring a few cold ones for after our next spin class.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Can you descend with Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon ?

Yes, I think I can, as can most riders except the lame-ass twat riding the one in the video. The worst bit for me was seeing him clear less than a third of a perfectly built table-top. I feel sorry for the bike.

dunndog

Eats Squid
That's a pretty good excuse for a catch up then.

"Excuse me Mrs Dunn"
"Yes Mr Dunn"
"I need to go have beers with Bruce because he tricked me on the Internet"
"Ok, off you go. Tell him he is a cheeky rascal"

Possible? Either way, I will bring a few cold ones for after our next spin class.
Ha yep it'll go nothing at all like everything between the first and last lines.. with the first and last being about spot on.

Aiming to downhill on one

I recently bought a Stumpy Expert Carbon, haven't done any hardcore downhill yet but I've taken it out to Eagle on the Hill in Adelaide and it stayed together pretty well. The suspension is better suited for enduro though

moorey

call me Mia
It can't be that bad, I thought...
They are exaggerating, I thought..
I want 2 minutes plus interest :smash: