Can i tag along for a ride around in the camden area?

kanemb

Likes Dirt
Hey Y'all,
I live in Camden been here for a year or so, ive been riding kessels run Mt annan, kentlyn and just found Cecil park. They are all good fun but I'm keen to head out riding with some crew, seeing as though i don't have said crew i was wondering if i could crash someone elses riding party. Also if anyone is riding DH anywhere ide be keen, my DH bikes a bit broken at the moment but if there's a reason to do it ill get it fixed. Ive got a ute and bike rack so im happy to do my share of shuttling, thanks

Hey Y'all,
I live in Camden been here for a year or so, ive been riding kessels run Mt annan, kentlyn and just found Cecil park. They are all good fun but I'm keen to head out riding with some crew, seeing as though i don't have said crew i was wondering if i could crash someone elses riding party. Also if anyone is riding DH anywhere ide be keen, my DH bikes a bit broken at the moment but if there's a reason to do it ill get it fixed. Ive got a ute and bike rack so im happy to do my share of shuttling, thanks
Hey mate how often do you get out? I have got 2012 glory. Keen as to get back on it. Let us know if your keen