Can I give myself a Shout Out?

RICOCHET

Likes Dirt
Just wondering where and if so on this forum that I can give myself a bit of a shout out?

I have started a small apparel side business and want to spread the word! I will of course display a discount code for all rotorburn members as a thanks!

I had a quick look and didn't want to step on anyone's toes by just throwing a link up.

Cheers
Dan

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hey mate,

Yeah, all advertising on this website is paid, otherwise this place will just turn in to a spam bin.

ChopSticks

Banned
I wonder why my comment has been deleted..... It's information that's available on rotorburn

Ie
not a private contact that I have provided without consent?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I wonder why my comment has been deleted..... It's information that's available on rotorburn

Ie
not a private contact that I have provided without consent?
If people are that keen to advertise then they'd know how to find the details to reach the necessary people. Thr last thing we want is staff's phone numbers getting spammed by punters wanting their trading access.

ChopSticks

Banned
If people are that keen to advertise then they'd know how to find the details to reach the necessary people. Thr last thing we want is staff's phone numbers getting spammed by punters wanting their trading access.
Fair enough Dozer !