25 787 Daniel Smith Sport Men

28 182 Austen Buckely Sport Men

29 240 Craig Nissen

30 97 Jake Goodwin

27 695 Adrian Borjse Masters Men

Leapin Lee D

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
great photos as usual, dawso's sequence is damn rad, that kid has speed style and grace, and is only 17

Hey there guys, went up on the weekend, it was my first trip up to one of the races, was surprised at how dry it was, dust everywhere made photos a little difficult, first picture is a little off with the colour but had to PS it a little to get some colour in it since he was so close to the rider in front the dust washed him out. Hopefully it is ok to post these here, thought someone else should get some enjoyment from them. If they are too big or I need to put them elsewhere let me know :)

Check out the eyes.........

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey there guys, went up on the weekend, it was my first trip up to one of the races.....
Welcome to Farkin!!

The photos are great...especially the berm shots. It's a relief to see images from different points on the track. I got sick of looking at my photos that were all taken from the same place...

maybe I need to get out there earlier next time.

indica

Serial flasher
Please more from higher up, how about the start?
Above Cockatoo Flats?
The rock garden?

indica

Serial flasher
Sweet, I rode that bit a few times before the forest ate it ... only opened after I left :mad:

Hey thanks for the welcome, glad you like the pics

I agree that the berm shots came out well, the spot was exactly what i was looking for and i just got lucky enough to find it towards the end. Next time i think i will get up there a little earlier as well (only got there for the final runs) and walk up the hill a little further and maybe find some other photo opportunities.

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the first photo of keeperSD's is proof the dawson is fast as hell, that photo just screams fast

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the first photo of keeperSD's is proof the dawson is fast as hell, that photo just screams fast
Agreed...the photo was actually taken on an angle (see the the trees) - which means that dawson is really leaning a bit more sidways!! Here's my crop of KeeperSD's photo:

Agreed...the photo was actually taken on an angle (see the the trees)
You are quite right, i didnt notice that until you just said it :eek: maybe the trees grow on angles up there or maybe it was just me trying to stay behind the tree i was tucked behind :D I am going to have to go through and adjust all the berm shots now...

hey man have you got any of 198 kona stab 08. cheers
Best i can do for you.....

EDIT - I found another one

Last edited: