Cairns DH1

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can you get those wheels with a stealth rubber on them
They come in variable density rubber -- something like a Maxxis 3C, only more like an 8C. (Maybe one of these is stealth rubber). This one has better traction than Austen's because of the extra "footprint".

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im ordering one today, i will dominate all terrains at any time and in any weather!
mine is comes with rocket blasters and lasers to kill at will :D

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Deadly Treadley`s

To much intent shown here to dominate the next local DH round!
John if you show up to RACE, I`ll also, so
help me God how good that`ll feel to race against another not to concerned with that Clock Thingy...................
much

indica

Serial flasher
help me God how good that`ll feel to race against another not to concerned with that Clock Thingy...................
much
You gonna race Vince?

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
much
bang bang! bring the noise!

tmorr150

Likes Bikes
haha I was at that track the other day and I did the last jumps twice and then tried the third time and stacked it:D I think I mightve broken my arm but I have definately sprained it.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha I was at that track the other day and I did the last jumps twice and then tried the third time and stacked it:D I think I mightve broken my arm but I have definately sprained it.
On DH1 I stacked the last jump and made it onto 7 News hahaha.