C K - still doin it..

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Nobody makes a mtb look more like a moto than kovaric. His tyre sponsor must be close to bankruptcy.

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

scblack

Leucocholic
No one makes me just want to get out on the bike and go flat out more than Kovarik, he's an animal on a bike.

scblack

Leucocholic
Yes, well, but so am I. (A sloth)
Yes I'll accept you are an animal on the bike. But where he's a gorilla on the bike, you'd be a spider monkey.

Don't be offended by that:behindsofa:, everyone else is a spider monkey in comparison too - me included.

moorey

call me Mia
Yes I'll accept you are an animal on the bike. But where he's a gorilla on the bike, you'd be a spider monkey.

Don't be offended by that:behindsofa:, everyone else is a spider monkey in comparison too - me included.
(Read the faint print in my post :wink:)

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meh, dabbing your foot is like having training wheels. He should have his feet planted on the pedals ...:ranger:

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have been lucky enough to see this bloke ride some crazy stuff at Mapleton on the Sunshine coast (a few years back). The guns that were pinnin all the stuff there (at the time) had a jump called the 'Kovaric jump' - around a 60ft 'gap' with a blind landing (if you couldn't jump and screw your bike into the landing while in the air, you would be doing over 60lkm per hr into a fucking huge tree). He is hardcore....:thumb:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I have been lucky enough to see this bloke ride some crazy stuff at Mapleton on the Sunshine coast (a few years back). The guns that were pinnin all the stuff there (at the time) had a jump called the 'Kovaric jump' - around a 60ft 'gap' with a blind landing (if you couldn't jump and screw your bike into the landing while in the air, you would be doing over 60lkm per hr into a fucking huge tree). He is hardcore....:thumb:
And the cool thing is my lady and I have a session/lesson booked with him later this year... Although I think I'll just spend most of my time slackjawed :biggrin1: