Bunny hop barspin (Attempts.)

matt123

Likes Dirt
Just a short little video of me trying bunny hop barspins.
not really close..... at all.
enjoy.

[video=youtube;Z57z6APaKQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z57z6APaKQs[/video]

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
I'd say try going slower, hop height doesnt look too bad, although wait a bit longer before you throw the barrie.

Im guessing you can do they to flyout? They are a whole heap easier once you wait till youve hit your peak and your falling back down, both look better and are a great deal easier to get over and throw faster as the bike it alot more settled and feels like it has less forces working against each other.

I'd say going slower will be your biggest advantage, its not a 360 so speed doesnt help spin. :p

matt123

Likes Dirt
I'd say try going slower, hop height doesnt look too bad, although wait a bit longer before you throw the barrie.

Im guessing you can do they to flyout? They are a whole heap easier once you wait till youve hit your peak and your falling back down, both look better and are a great deal easier to get over and throw faster as the bike it alot more settled and feels like it has less forces working against each other.

I'd say going slower will be your biggest advantage, its not a 360 so speed doesnt help spin. :p

Thanks,
Yeh i can fly out barrie everytime, but these are a bit harder haha.
alright thanks, ill try slowing down and throwing them a bit later tomorrow and see how i go.