Building a structure, bridge and ladder trail in Townsville.

SKT

Likes Dirt
I think I found a little spot outa the way and outa reach of the "usual suspects" as far as local track builders go. I reckon we'd get a while before any urban sprawl encroaches.

The idea is to dig out a small circuit with some smallish bridges and ladder obstacles to get started. Then whoever wants in can add whatever they want to the circuit whether it big big structures with drops, see-saws, rock gardens or som DJs , whatever we farkin want :wink:

Lets face it, Townsville needs something like this big time 8)
Me and a few guys will be getting it started in the next week or so anyways so extra riders will only add to the hands-on and maybe help to gather resources, and understand that it won't spring up over night, it will take a bit of work but in a few months with enough hammers and shovels we could have a playground all of our own :roll:

If your keen you can reply via the forum, PM me or e-mail me @ sktnjt@dodo.com.au

bazza

look at me
yeah me and this guy had the same idea ^^^^ but with no cars and no liscense it kinda make things difficult! i think we could get some of the racers in on it as well.

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah thats a good idea skt
i reckon towns with out freeride stuff suck...like benalla
all there is is stairsnone have good run ups