Brisbane, Sunday 9th November, Coot-tha shuttles!

toodles

Wheel size expert
Ok Joem it's war - Kufa it is!

I can make it up there pretty much anytime. I reckon we aim for about 8am Sunday, Simpson Falls carpark (1st area). But I guess the final call comes down to whoever is driving the hooligan shuttle vehicle of death. Oh yeah - how many folks are going cos I've only got a wagon and it's no good for real shuttles.

Misplaced

Formerly Unfit
toodles said:
Ok Joem it's war - Kufa it is!

I can make it up there pretty much anytime. I reckon we aim for about 8am Sunday, Simpson Falls carpark (1st area). But I guess the final call comes down to whoever is driving the hooligan shuttle vehicle of death. Oh yeah - how many folks are going cos I've only got a wagon and it's no good for real shuttles.
Lets settle this on the track fella! :D I'm in, times good, locations good, now we just need Sxereturn to firm down the details as this is his show.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Your on dude :D

sxereturn - how much room have you got mate? If you're full it might call for a change of plans.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why dont we just get everybody who wants to come to meet at the top of deanos on sunday morning at 8:30 and well go from there depending on how many people cars bikes we have. That would be the easyest way i recon .

Misplaced

Formerly Unfit
I think we need to make it a proper landmark, like simpsons falls carpark or sumin, as not everyone knows the names of the tracks and their locations.

Time is fine though 8.30

toodles

Wheel size expert
Joem - you're a legend. Ute it is. how about - 8.30am sunday, simpson carpark (1st area)? It's easy to find.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds good to me we should get jess dawgs ride tp meet there as well. Cant wait.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm so desprate i am gonna hit up eugina this arvo for an hour or so at 3. Anyone else gonna be there?

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aight dawgs, I have access to a Landcruiser troopy with 5 seats and a trailer that could take 5 bikes with ease. But it requires me unloading the trailer of all the gear (cement mixer, wheelbarrows, general bricklayers shit...)

If someone else can do the shuttling I'll be more than happy to bludge off them.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aight, no one has really got on to me so I didn't bother getting the stuff.

Can anyone take me up and down the hill?

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
K so who ever is going from Jess' ride and Sxereturn's ride are gonna meet at the ist Simpsons falls carpark area at 8:30 and go from there? Sound good to me.

Ivan

Eats Squid
sounds good.....i think i'll make an appearance....not sure where the carpark is but ill check the refedex.

i'll bring the ute but it's only a two seater-> not ideal for shuttles.

0412 068 900

toodles

Wheel size expert
Well didn't today go well - sxereturn with a (potentially) broken knee and TJumper with a tasty gash on his leg. Props to the little fella for completing his run despite being able to see all the little bits in his knee that make it work.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah. I got 6 stiches and the doc got like 6 little rocks and stuff out of my knee. Aparrently you could see the knee cap. God i love ansetetic didnt feel a thing. That will put me out of action for at least 1.5 weeks. But still i was riding pretty well today. Was an awsome day till it happened. It was good to ride with some fast guys so i had a chllenge to try and keep up with them. Anyway Jess got pics of both knees so they will be up soon. Cant wait till i can get go8ng again and sdo some more shttles :d Mum and Dad are buying me some Dainese Pads now :)

toodles

Wheel size expert
I SAID THEY WERE LITTLE ROCKS! I knew it... he he he.

Jokes dude. Good to hear you'll be riding again soon. Hope sxereturn isn't out of action for too long (although I know it'll be longer than 1.5 weeks).

The moral of the story - knee-shin armour isn't half as annoying to wear as a knee brace.

Misplaced

Formerly Unfit
Knee Assault

Some good riding yesterday and some great examples of why I need to buy leg armour too. Sxereturn, get well soon man and try not to get hooked on those blue pipes.TJ, hard little bastard that you are, stop poking that hole in your knee.

Thanks to Toodles and Paul for acting as guides, learnt some good tracks and will be hitting KUFA up regularly now.