Bright / Harrietville trails....

early1

Likes Bikes
I'm spending some time over the summer around Bright / Harrietville, and obviously taking my bike. The mountains around there are soooo good, I bet there are some amazing trails around there. Problem is, not being a local, I don't know where any of them are.

Any suggestions?

gravity

Likes Dirt
I'm spending some time over the summer around Bright / Harrietville, and obviously taking my bike. The mountains around there are soooo good, I bet there are some amazing trails around there. Problem is, not being a local, I don't know where any of them are.

Any suggestions?
Pop in and see Brendan and the Crew at Cyclepath in Bright. He'll point you in the right direction. Plenty of options. Tag along to the club's MTB ride too if you can. Good trails around Bakers Gully, Morses Creek out towards Wandi and along Cherry Walk (Ovens River upstream of town). Good MTB trail branching off from the start of the valley view walk too. If you want some full-on DH action ride down Mystic DH in Bright (the hang-gliding/paragliding launch site)....super steep...hang on to your bike and brakes !!