Bridle Trails and Roller Cat

Motawat

Likes Bikes
Can anyone give me a heads-up on how the bridle trail and Roller Cat are holding up with all this rain?

I've been tackling Dippel St to Burraway Ct at this stage only and with 24 hrs sunshine seems to be okay :), but any news from South St heading North to the Frenzy and down and around the Cat would be great Thanks R

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Redwood was OK (haven't seen it since this last lot of rain), a few sloppy parts to negotitate but generally ridable, I would suggest rollercat will be OK on the last loop but quite soft on the 1st 2.

Motawat

Likes Bikes
Thanks for the pre-christmas heads -up aaron. Unfortuntaley I didn't get out before the next lot of rain.

I have just returned this morning though from riding the trail from South St to Bridge St and as it appears that only a couple of bikes have been through since the rain thought I would upload a basic report.

South St to the highway is all good with only minor water and some loose rocks from slippages up the slope - all in all good riding though.

Highway to Grasstree turnoff - BEWARE there is a major slippage of the track on the lower side leaving just half the track in place. The grass is long and as the rest of the track is good, with some soft patches and water, - it would be easy for faster riders to find themselves down the slip with the rest of the track!

Grasstree turnoff to Bridge St - very wet and muddy, traction very poor ( for me anyway :p) and would suggest this section is best ridden from the Bridge St end (hence mostly downhill) - there's quite a bit of slop but should be fun going down rather than up!

Hope to see some riders out there sometime. Any reports of grasstree and roller cat would be good as I need to ride off some of the Christmas cheer that I am lugging around!