Braddoh- Random Footage 2009 - Oxy, Moo etc

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got some new software & was just goin thru my camera and found some recent footage of Braddo's ripping it up on the local trails...nothing flashy with the editing, not in HD, but some pretty cool riding....hope you guys like it

maybe I should have called it the Brad Hodder "Promo Vid"...he hates that shit! :D

http://www.vimeo.com/6777667

Last edited:

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Such a smooth mofo!

Nice little vid Chuck, would have been better if you had used a Dragonfly song though!

m1black

Likes Dirt
Looks like a booner I reckon, someone his age should be playing lawn bowls with the other over 40's!

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Such a smooth mofo!

Nice little vid Chuck, would have been better if you had used a Dragonfly song though!
I went thru all my boy band albums and couldnt find my Dragonfly CD!! :D

Nicho's comment was all time "who still listens to that sh*t??"...ahhh Gen Y'ers

twitcher

Squid
I've always liked your style of filming Chuckie, it's so raw, maybe we could all get together and film something some night ;) I've got a few ideas. Brad and Nicho will have starring roles.

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think the whole thing could be amazing Twitcher...throw in your "SRAM" van, a used plastic cup with a yellow substance and a certain 'expensive' e13 bash guard...wow...

I think Brad & Nicho would be up for anything...we should tak..LOL