Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Friday 7th May

about 10am, may change to earlier

ride Warrimoo/Blaxland cripple creek, through to Sun Valley, up to Yellowrock, up Singles Ridge to Winmalee, St Col, Grose Head, Bees Nest, Blue Gum Swamp

me and Kingy, pace will be, reasonable.........

Vinno

Likes Bikes
about 10am, may change to earlier

ride Warrimoo/Blaxland cripple creek, through to Sun Valley, up to Yellowrock, up Singles Ridge to Winmalee, St Col, Grose Head, Bees Nest, Blue Gum Swamp

me and Kingy, pace will be, reasonable.........
Bloody shift workers.

J the B

Squid
RE: BMORC ride day, 16th may, Knapsack

Where: Knapsack/Glenbrook
When: 16th May, 9am.
Time: Meet at carpark opposite Glenbrook shops at 9am. This ride is a pretty technical ride that will take app. 3 hours, maybe longer, depending on mechanicals, chatting etc!
It is only 15kms in length!

Who's In?: BM Epic,

Maybes:
Sounds good. Can you put me down as a maybe (depending on how my dodgy wrist holds up). From this forum I was almost convinced that everyone in the mountains only rides during the week....

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Sounds good. Can you put me down as a maybe (depending on how my dodgy wrist holds up). From this forum I was almost convinced that everyone in the mountains only rides during the week....
Now that my shifts have changed to mon to thurs, it leaves only half day friday and weekends, bummer!

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Cant do mate, got other things happening tomorrow, from what Aub tells me there are a few heading along which is good, the last one only 6 turned up!
6 today

go and check out the descent from the tower of power..... signature work from you know who....

hathill

Likes Dirt
Adventure Race - Team Member Needed

Hi Everyone - Mate of mine is looking for a team member for an adventure race this weekend in the Royal National Park. Details below.... PM me if you're interested and I'll send you his details.

I've got a free entry to a Max Adventure race this Saturday (21st) in the Royal National Park. My team mate can't make it. The entry is free and paid for, all you need is a pair of running shoes, a moutain bike/helmet and to join me on Saturday. It's a pairs event, so we'll be a team. All the details of the event are at: http://www.maxadventure.com.au/AdventureSeries/default.htm

Basically there will be multiple legs of running/moutain biking/kayaking. There's about 5-10km of trail running, 15-25km of mountain biking, 2-4km of kayaking. I've done one before and they're great fun. I haven't done any kayaking lately, so it'll be an easy kayak. The running/riding will be done at a fairly easy pace too. On average they say the event goes for 2-4hr (maybe more, maybe less depending on the fitness). I'm not it in to win, just to have fun, so will be done at a fairly easy pace, so you don't have to be fit for all legs.

Anyway, if you're interested (or know anyone that might be), please let me know ASAP.

Cheers
hathill

BM Epic

Eats Squid
anyone racing Sunday?
See you there, although will be just cruising this race, fitness has dropped somewhat, cant wait to go down tower of power, i am thinking you have done some rock work if your signature work is anything to go by!:)

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
june 1st - june 4th

anyone riding this week? if the rain stops

i'm free 8-3 and all day friday

A

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
rode in the nat park today, up to helipad and back, still pretty wet in the singletrack

could do Leura tomorrow morning, what time you thinking?

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just was up there for a little ride. Its still tender after the rain and don't think it would have held up well to a lot of people so good call Fynny... if it doesn't rain tonight should ride really nicely tomorrow... just a few puddles.