Blk Mrkt Killswitch

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Alright I have decided that with a payrise comes a new bike and I've had a funny feeling in my undies for this frame for some time now.

Any Idea on being able to keep this build as local as possible? I had found a Black Market Dealer last year whilst searching and they were in sydney but I can't find it again.

I'm going to run this is a dedicated slopestyle/trail build so build wise I am thinking 823's 100mm, Dartmoor Rims, Profile Elite Hubs, Profile cranks.

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated as I want this build to happen pretty fast.

Sanders.

Likes Dirt
If you had seen a Blk Mrkt Roam floating around in PYR in the last month, that was a mates bike. He bought that from over in NZ as am pretty sure there is not Australian Distrubutor.

I could be wrong, but like the previous poster has suggested, get in contact with them directly and see if they have anyone.

ECI has been bringing them in for a while, but a few months ago they had no stock at all, but it seems they have put up frames on the stock sheets again. pm me if you want me to chase that up for you and see whats going on, as if they are in stock i can get them.

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate got one for 300buks secondhand, was in mint condition. And no it wasn't stolen. What a score.

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Mate got one for 300buks secondhand, was in mint condition. And no it wasn't stolen. What a score.
I wish I was that lucky.. I'm actually looking to build this bike completely from local stores / importers.

On a side question If i were to Raw this frame would it destroy my warranty? Are there any Raw options out there because I'm not digging all of there colors.

Having been out of the mtb DJ side of this for a while what are the best fork options from the reviews I read the 831s are the best bet.

Going to get my wheel build hopefully done in the next week.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wish I was that lucky.. I'm actually looking to build this bike completely from local stores / importers.

On a side question If i were to Raw this frame would it destroy my warranty? Are there any Raw options out there because I'm not digging all of there colors.

Having been out of the mtb DJ side of this for a while what are the best fork options from the reviews I read the 831s are the best bet.

Going to get my wheel build hopefully done in the next week.

Yeah - pretty sure that would void the warranty.

831s are unreal, but get them set at 120mm. 100mm makes the killswitch a bit low IMO.

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Yeah - pretty sure that would void the warranty.

831s are unreal, but get them set at 120mm. 100mm makes the killswitch a bit low IMO.
I've emailed Blk Mrkt to find out if they can do me a custom one in raw that will still have the warranty?

From my limited knowledge of slope style frames from what I have read is that no companys make a raw frame. Turds!

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've emailed Blk Mrkt to find out if they can do me a custom one in raw that will still have the warranty?

From my limited knowledge of slope style frames from what I have read is that no companys make a raw frame. Turds!
Transition used to do raw frames all the time.