Banshee Amp
Cannondale Chase
Raceline (something or other...)

Along the railing are:

DMR Exalt
Giant Talon
Specialized P3
Specialized Demo9

*Aren't all my bikes!* Banshee is mine. We've got a pretty good little bike workshop going on downstairs and a lot of our friends have just started leaving bikes here - good when I feel like riding something different!

Didn't realise till the either day that we had this many complete bikes here. We've also got an old Norco Sasquatch downstairs (in bits) and a ton of spares..

Rich

*edit*

Some more pics of the banshee:

Last edited:

framd0

Likes Dirt
sick bikes, any chance of some more pics of the banshee and the dmr?
they are similar to what i would like to do with my bike, would realy apreciate it if you could

rtd

Likes Dirt
the P3 isnt complete its missing a set of grips :rolleyes:
Haha, yeah haven't been bothered but I can put a set on I have a few sets sitting around downstairs

what forks are on the p3?
Yeah they're 2005 Sherman Jumper 110mm travel and TPC+, awesome fork, still feel great (OEM part for the P3 of that year I'm pretty sure)

sick bikes, any chance of some more pics of the banshee and the dmr?
Here's a couple of the Amp with the Chase, really poor quality photos. I plan on doing a seperate post later for the amp with higher quality photos (also wanting to do a few different things to it first). Don't have any of the DMR will take some soon.

Last edited:

s_t_3_v_3

Likes Dirt
Hooly freaking dooly! haha. NICE!
all ur bikes are mint and sick as anything. lucky. keep up the good work!

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Spoke to you at uni today, nice bikes. What are you doing saturday? Me and some friends are going for a ride on the southside. Plan on cleveland, capalaba, thorneside, lota, thornlands, vicky point, redland bay skate parks and a few dirt jump spots.

Pm me if you wanna come.