Big Gap

Mason

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't take this, unless i grew a third testie, im amazed that this dude landed it clean. Its gonna be sweet watching him on drop in :D

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Masonb89 dude,

I see you are from Calgary!

I lived there until a couple of years ago and used to ride with Danny Laroche, Radek Burkadt, Daver, Derek Lee etc... are you anyone I know? I'm Mark and used to hang/work at Calgary Cycle

belly_up

Likes Dirt
you only want 3 testes to do that gap mason? i'd almost donate you one of mine just to see that (i said almost, plus i could claim 1/3 credit).
I'd need a whole big bag of testicles, big brass ones the size of tennis balls.
That, is huge.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
the road gap in NWD 3 is alot bigger than that... (from the pic I've seen)

Ryan

Radministrator
Nup, I'm 99% sure it's the same one as in NWD3, I've seen a vid of it too somewhere sometime.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Kram said:
Hey Masonb89 dude,

I see you are from Calgary!

I lived there until a couple of years ago and used to ride with Danny Laroche, Radek Burkadt, Daver, Derek Lee etc... are you anyone I know? I'm Mark and used to hang/work at Calgary Cycle
Really? Calgary Cycle is my LBS! And i know of those guys, buti have never rode with any of them, but i hope that one day i will.

DOM

Eats Squid
Ok to clear things up...

That above pic is the same as grant allens gap which he hurt himself on

the freewheel cover is another large gap .. but no the same.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
that would be steve romaniuk from pinkbike. i have the vid of him doing that. totally nuts. and yes that is exactly the same gap that grant allan cassed and its in nwd3.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
pm me and ill arrange on kazza

[edit by Belly_up: If you want to advertise your illegal file sharing on a public forum thats your problem. but bear in mind that various MTB movie company reps are registered with this forum, and do visit it regularly. i suggest next time you keep such offers entirely to PM's]

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Yeh Dom's right -
Steve's huck and Grant Allens carnage are on one and the same gap.
The Freewheel burning cover is the gap that Bender and Wade Simmons were hitting up over the Marzocchi truck. (I also heard some guy on a quad bike has done that gap...lol)