Bicycle Gravel Travel stuffs - found

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Many years ago, this was the .... pig.

The chance to do a slower, fatter.... stupider version of this has popped it heads up and hope to leave in the next month... {totally unprepared}.... After we left Japan to return to australia and rejoin the "burn your life away for someone else profit"..... we gave everything away, including the surly.. Sad, but it has had many more adventures while the pig got fatter, slower, older....

Item: Stuff for a bike trip.... Did you go out and buy stuff you've only used once? Looking for panniers, frame bag... as mentioned, not much thought in the process right now... Looking to take a Giant Revolt from Tokyo to Kyoto and back...
Location: We will leave Sydney and ..... it will be a sh*t show.... So, postage to sydney.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Whats it worth to you....
Extra Info: OK...... Well, we have an incredibly half baked idea for a cycling holiday..... and the last time we did this... it was a three week holiday that turned into an almost 9 year excursion, and we came back married.... We are thinking of doing a one month travel in Japan to visit the inlaws (awwww, good pig and all that).....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I have panniers, racks, foldable bike bags etc if you need to borrow stuff. I'm in Sydney, pm me.

All I ask in return is tips for where to ride. Happy to trade stories of riding through Taiwan.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk