Best Skate Park, in the World, No. 2

dumb 01

Likes Dirt
thanks fellas. hope to get some different (street etc) riding up sometime soon

(i tried to upload it to the farkin server 3 times- so dont lecture me)

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate

met you a while back (forgot what bike i was on then, either a 05 kona stuff or stp...) anyway i ride thru that place pretty much every week! should hook up for a ride with the WAFR crew.

awsome video.. and yeah, i miss the trippy cat inserts along with that strange woman? :confused:

MTBWANNABE

Banned
i just downloaded the new one.. and it doesn't work :(

The old one worked (funnyiest shit ever. How many songs you cram in on that one? :p)

it says i have the wrong codec or sumthing on the new one? Any ideas?

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
MTBWANNABE said:
i just downloaded the new one.. and it doesn't work :(

The old one worked (funnyiest shit ever. How many songs you cram in on that one? :p)

it says i have the wrong codec or sumthing on the new one? Any ideas?
use windows media player.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fuck, what a waste of time. i hate that park. my stupid mountain bike, like all do, fucked up there just doing an abubaca. i was there for gravity games, and we went riding on it. theres too many rails in the way to spin it or anything, its so shit:p i was expecting leederville or bayswater sk8park or something

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well you cartainly ripped it up. That park has made me piss more times than I care to mention. Saw you down there at gravity games showing the little kids how to do it, I should of said G'day. I met you on a ride like a year ago maybe even more, good to see your backwheel talent hasn't disappered, I do believe yourself and another couple of guys did the Piccadilly arcade on the ride I went on, all on the back tyre.

Anyways thanks for the laugh. park maybe shit but the skills are all good,.