best berm railing photo.

J

JaRedy

There is more "up to date" thread called the "get low" thread i'm pretty sure. You guys should check that one out.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lock this shit up, I'm pretty sure somewhere in the fine print you wil need permission to use a photo of another person anyway. get the camera out and grab some of your own ;)

Kitoff

Flow Mountain Bike
If people could please post there best photos of someone railing a berm. we will get it posted in the next AMB. PLease Give us your email, so that we can notify you abot your photo.
Given that I'm the editor of AMB (and the person who started this thread is not) I can pretty much guarantee that these shots won't appear in the mag, UNLESS you email them to me directly. I'm always interested in seeing a photographer's work, but you'll need to get in contact with AMB staff, not this Sygote bloke.

Cheers,

Chris.

Lukas

Likes Dirt
Given that I'm the editor of AMB (and the person who started this thread is not) I can pretty much guarantee that these shots won't appear in the mag, UNLESS you email them to me directly. I'm always interested in seeing a photographer's work, but you'll need to get in contact with AMB staff, not this Sygote bloke.

Cheers,

Chris.
Well... SYGOTE ...now is your turn :cool: