best australian mtb rag

sasfish

Likes Dirt
I was looking at the amb mag the other day and was wondering if there was something else out there that was more xc focused. Thanks

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not really, not australian anyway mtb australia is a bit more xc based not much.

sasfish

Likes Dirt
re

great thanks for that. Is enduro a garage paper or what? it has that raspy grassroots feel. I love it. I can just see the bikes hanging from the walls.

Last edited:

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
great thanks for that. Is enduro a garage paper or what? it has that raspy grassroots feel. I love it. I can just see the bikes hanging from the walls.
Well, when you've got this bloke as the editor, and the layout and artwork at the mercy of these fingers, there is a fair chance that the magazine is safely in the hands of people who know what they're talking about with XC.

sasfish

Likes Dirt
re

those are great photos, good to see the mag has racing roots. Its nice to see that the whole printed world is not subject to trek and giants ad desk. I'll be putting in my support tomorrow. Thanks again guys for the help.

trav

Likes Dirt
Most of them are pretty good ,but a few of the contributers in some of them just talk them selfs and there mates up on how good they think they are.

sasfish

Likes Dirt
re

I had to drop out of racing around four years ago in Hawaii due to knee injury and I have just come back to training. Allot has changed with the parts and bits on bikes and I have also put on 20kg of blubber. I hope to be up and racing senors expert sometime in Oct. Just a few more months needed before I feel I'm ready to go back to dog pound. Thanks for the help and info. Nice to know you can depend on the xc crew for info here in ozz.
This was my last race in Plastiglas Ontario Cup in the states. number 44 and yes the knee f*&ked up but still got 11th mens senors

Last edited:

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Enduro must be going allright, started as a cheapish spine bound magazine with very cheap paper(110gsm rubbish), to then using app:135gsm silk matt(very expensive and great to use and read), while getting the magazine perfect bound, which is good but not perfect, to now using the best binding method.
A magazine cant be good unless the content is good, which Enduro is awesome for an australian magazine.
Just my 2c.

bdstorer

Likes Dirt
I love and treasure my four issues of Dave Coopers finely written 'ONE' Mag.. (zine?) ...wish he'd do another.

Power Leg

Likes Bikes
Enduro is a great read..... and i mean R-E-A-D. Not allot of ads (just the right amount), but great articles to meet the XC fix required.