Bendigo mid week rides

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Small group of SSers heading out from Epsom tomorrow morning for a 40k ride on mostly moto trails and single track to Mt Sugarloaf.
Kicking of from Ironstone Rd rail crossing at 9:30.
Anyone interested in joining us?
PM if you need more details.
Cheers
MH
I'll be up for some short XC punishment shortly, will look at my roster and get back to you sir, hit spring gully up 3 times 2 weeks ago, DH @ youies last weekend, DH @ maldon this weekend, so plenty going on.

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Back on the bike again and hitting the trails around Bendigo 2 or 3 times a week.
Anybody looking for some company feel free to join me.
Cheers
MH

Last edited:

willis26

Squid
I live in Bendigo and would be keen to start getting out riding more now the weather is a bit better! I live near spring gully so always ride there. Never been out to Epsom or Sugarloaf. What are the trails like out there???

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Flat. Well, compared to the rest of Bendigo. PM me. If you are at the Bendigo 6hr today, look for big bloke on Niner. Cheers. MH

leithel

Likes Bikes
Still riding during the week? I have days off during the week and keen to head out to Bendigo for a day from Melbourne. I like rocks and there aren't enough rocks close to Melbourne!

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Always up for a ride. You like rocks eh? We can do rocks. I think I know where there are one or two lying around. Just have to wait until school holidays are over.
Cheers. MH

leithel

Likes Bikes
Cool, cheers. I'll be in touch. My only experience with the trails in Bendigo was doing the 6hr enduro a few years ago and also the 100km epic a few years ago.
I also enjoy a nice beer after a ride and I know there is plenty of good beer about Bendigo these days!