Bendigo Downhill Crew

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
@ sharp I'd say so, I usually ride to uni. Could the yellow and blue Norco that was parked out the front of the arts building be yours? Any way let me know if you do want to go riding I've got a few days off and I'm also happy to ride street at night.

@Carmichael Is the shuttle day at all beginner friendly? Even if it's not I'd be interested in coming along and seeing what's involved and doing some photos if that's okay.
Frayed: the shuttles are beginner friendly, rus runs a great shift, the tracks aren't hard, it's probably one of the best places in vic for a beginner and vibe always rocks.

Alex, If you're around the arts area, im down in the graphics lab on thursday arvo's.

re: dj/st there's a group of boys getting back into it, so you should see them around shortly. :)

I'll be keen on doing some shuttles after easter, feel free to come out with me.

Last edited:

Frayed

Likes Bikes
A shuttle day sounds good, unfortunately my car has decided now would be a good time to break it's radiator so I won't be able to get out that way but hopefully you'll be holding another one in the near future (when my car is capable of the drive).

sharp

like a spoon
@ sharp I'd say so, I usually ride to uni. Could the yellow and blue Norco that was parked out the front of the arts building be yours? Any way let me know if you do want to go riding I've got a few days off and I'm also happy to ride street at night.
yea man thats me. what days are you free? im keen for a night street ride anytime, im free most nights.

Rick: ill suss out where the graphics building is and drop in. pm me your number or something.

Frayed

Likes Bikes
yea man thats me. what days are you free? im keen for a night street ride anytime, im free most nights.
I'm back in town next week so that'd be good, I'm not completely sure but I think I'll have Friday (1st) off during the day but I should be free most evenings/nights except Tuesday and Saturday.

sunny

Likes Dirt
I'll be keen on doing some shuttles after easter, feel free to come out with me.
Pick me, pick me......

We've got ourselves a shuttle bitch, and I'd be keen to get out to Maldon again. Time to dust the bike off. Been a while since she's been out.

Would need to be after school holidays.....

warrior

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, it has been a while. I have acquired a new ride. Really keen to start hitting the tracks again. Whats on in the near future?

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
Any Bendigo locals heading over to Dookie for the State round this weekend?
Might be looking for a lift over and back on the Sat to help with marshalling.
Cheers
MH

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Hey guys, it has been a while. I have acquired a new ride. Really keen to start hitting the tracks again. Whats on in the near future?
Going out saturday mick! (pick my bike up thursday) good to see you came back :)

Any Bendigo locals heading over to Dookie for the State round this weekend?
Might be looking for a lift over and back on the Sat to help with marshalling.
Cheers
MH
prehaps I haven't decided yet, I'd have to leave super early saturday as Ive got work @ 4.

warrior

Likes Dirt
Going out saturday mick! (pick my bike up thursday) good to see you came back :)

prehaps I haven't decided yet, I'd have to leave super early saturday as Ive got work @ 4.
It was only a matter of time before I returned. Can't do this weekend, going to groovin the moo. I'll come along next time. I went for a spin in the national park near my house yesterday. Feeling very rusty (first ride in over 18 months).

indica

Serial flasher
I stuffed it in January - remember I saw you @ Big W?
Arthroscopy in June.

I though it would be the Nicolai when Rick told me today.

'Alex

Likes Dirt
Wow! I remember this place... Long time no speak!

Sad to hear about your knee Ben, you always were committed. I'm sure you will be hitting up the trails again soon!

Sooo working in bendigo never eventuated! After pissing off the HR department I'm still serving my sentence in the depths of the western suburbs! Working is sunshine can only be described as "interesting" but I living in Kensington in the city opposite Flemmington Racecourse has some advantages, But none of them allow much DH action! Im still racing XC on the old commencal in the Gippsland mtb series when the opportunity avails.

Im happy to see the nicoli get out again, poor thing hasn't been ridden in anger for ages... an until last week was in parts!!

Oh in other exciting news.. I'm moving to the uk in July for work/travel for the next couple of years. Should be a great experience!

Take it easy guys! Happy trails!

indica

Serial flasher
Al!

Miss riding with you... miss riding actually.
My knee will be fine, I'll get it sorted and smash it on the Fury - any time you wanna come ride the Fury you are more than welcome.

indica

Serial flasher
It is cold.
There is a race on @ Maldon this weekend Mick, come and watch.
I'll be there on Sunday.

Get my knee fixed on June the 9th. Can't wait actually, it's gonna be a long hard winter for me fighting the cold n getting fit again.

Anytime you are up for a ride (Fridays are best) let me and/ or Sunny know and we can go, I am shuttle bitch @ the moment and am happy to drive.

warrior

Likes Dirt
It is cold.
There is a race on @ Maldon this weekend Mick, come and watch.
I'll be there on Sunday.

Get my knee fixed on June the 9th. Can't wait actually, it's gonna be a long hard winter for me fighting the cold n getting fit again.

Anytime you are up for a ride (Fridays are best) let me and/ or Sunny know and we can go, I am shuttle bitch @ the moment and am happy to drive.
Tis rather cold.
I forgot about the race at Maldon. I'd be keen for a look on Sunday.
Fridays are no good for me unfortunately, have to work. I've been doing some push runs near my house. The track is short and rather uneventful but its enough to give me a taste.