Beginner: 26" DJ {Bellsy-vs-Want a STP}

bellsy

Likes Dirt
Anyone keen for a game?

I'm only riding DJ's, but if you can pull off the same trick in a park/street, then thats fine.

Each player has 2 weeks to set (I live 1 hour from my trails so cant get there every weekend)

I havent jumped seriously for 5 years or so. Cant 360 (yet) or flip etc.

Just getting back into it. Thought this'd be a fun was to improve...

Last edited:

want a stp

Banned
Anyone keen for a game?

I'm only riding DJ's, but if you can pull off the same trick in a park/street, then thats fine.

Each player has 2 weeks to set (I live 1 hour from my trails so cant get there every weekend)

I havent jumped seriously for 5 years or so. Cant 360 (yet) or flip etc.

Just getting back into it. Thought this'd be a fun was to improve...
Yes im keen, i ride a fair bit of park now but ill just get tricks over the box etc, if i set something like a quater trick can you still do it ?

bellsy

Likes Dirt
Will try my best...

Otherwise I can try and find a park...

Feel free to set.

I'll be at my trails all weekend so can respond and re-set then.

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
hey dude im also keen to Vs.

i have some djs pretty local and want to work from bottom up on my tricks.

3 way battle?
hahaha

bellsy

Likes Dirt
STP pulled out, so its just you and me! ;)

You can set if you like... I wont be able to get to my trails until next weekend (23rd-25th Oct)

bellsy

Likes Dirt
Not much tbh...

Udes to DJ about 5 years ago on my downhill bike, but stopped after a big crash. Just got myself a hardtail so I gotta start learning to jump from scratch again.

For now I can do pretty decent whips (not tail whips! lol) but thats about it. Ised to do all the old skool tricks like 1-foot/1-hand pancakes, no footers etc etc but I have to re-learn them now.

Just start with whatever... If I cant do it, I'll take a letter and re-set with something I can do! ha ha

timmy0081

Likes Dirt
okay man sounds swweet. will set within the next few days. was going to this arve but rain foiled those plans...