BB link for 2008 Teocali

SilverSP

Likes Bikes
Hi all.
I have bent one of the link bolts on the bottom bracket on the bike and want to obtain replacements and while I'm at it I want to rebuild the while assembly with new bushes and bearings as well. Does any one know where I can get these locally?
I can source from overseas if I have to but rather get them here.
Bike is a 2008 Mongoose Teocali Comp.

Picture of the bolt as below.
teocali-08-khyber-bb-link-bolt-66158.jpg
Picture of assembly
Untitled.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Craven Moorehead

Likes Bikes
Any bike shop that stocks Mongoose can get the kits in.They come with all the bearings,bolts etc and I think from memory are about $100.

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
I used to ride a teocail up until a few months ago and getting ahold of these bolts was painful. I was just looking for spares for emergencies but couldnt find any. Try getting in contact with a direct mongoose wholesaler otherwise you might have to get some made up at a machining workshop

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Hey silver.

I just had a look at the dealers website and 08 teocali bushing kits are out of stock. That said you should be able to replace them with standard bushings I should think. If you want you can give the shop I work at a call in the morning and one of the boys can try tracking something down for you.

While I'm sure I can track down official bolts they're fairly standard and any bike shop would have something that'll fit. otherwise find a good nuts and bolt store and you can save a lot of dough.

Bearings are the same deal. Us at the shop go to a local bearing store for bearings and they're great. Take in your current ones and they'll match you with something.

There's a link to our website in my signature to our website with contact info or you can message me.