Bargain buys thread

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Or send direct to Fox and get it for free...
Holding off. The size I need has sold out. Could get another size and remove the spacer to make tie correct size. Really liking the feel of coil and reckon a SDU would be the ticket when back in stock.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’ve been trying to convince myself I’m taller for a few days now. Maybe someone who actually fits a large thinks this is a good deal.
There is this one in a medium in Launceston

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
$75 to update or replace?
I've got a trunnion one. It should be replaced. Safety issue, as the mounts were strengthened in the 2024 version, as well as the internals being potentially dodgy.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
PitViper Sale,
Never used them but Pinkbike comments seem to think they are okay.

View attachment 404792
Not my kind of thing, but they seem to have a good team behind them; Pit Vipers are favoured by a lot of the ethno-nationalist hate groups in the US. So Pit Viper totally disavowed their views, requested that people who support institutionalised racism not buy their products and makes a donation to the Southern Poverty Law Centre and similar organisations everytime one of those fools posts a pic of themselves wearing Pit Vipers on social media. .

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Not my kind of thing, but they seem to have a good team behind them; Pit Vipers are favoured by a lot of the ethno-nationalist hate groups in the US. So Pit Viper totally disavowed their views, requested that people who support institutionalised racism not buy their products and makes a donation to the Southern Poverty Law Centre and similar organisations every time one of those fools posts a pic of themselves wearing Pit Vipers on social media. .
Woke Vipers.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not my kind of thing, but they seem to have a good team behind them; Pit Vipers are favoured by a lot of the ethno-nationalist hate groups in the US. So Pit Viper totally disavowed their views, requested that people who support institutionalised racism not buy their products and makes a donation to the Southern Poverty Law Centre and similar organisations everytime one of those fools posts a pic of themselves wearing Pit Vipers on social media. .
Thats pretty fkn impressive. Like may even buy some impressive...