Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Canyon selling time pedals for 50% off.
But 60 shipping…

Eg. Ozzys fav the speciale 8 for 117.99 ( I’m still considering at 180 all in)
They are killer pedals, normal TIME pedals explode when you strike them hard off rocks, bending cages or tearing the guts out of the composite body, these babies just keep going, fatter cage and alu body... awesome pedals.

Don't pay any more than $120 as they can be bought from Ze Gees for 70 euros. Throw a new set of tyres and some sealant in to buffer the shipping cost.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Occasionally.....like once every 5 years....I think about trying clip ins again. Last time it was incredibly painful.
I hear you. This is my five year cycle. Might swap the spuds over from my commuter for a few rides before I commit to the new pedal and shoe spend.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
You may or may not consider this a bargain but Bike Discount have what look like OEM Conti Kryptotal Enduro Soft for both front and rear in stock and at $63

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
When I read that description, I have to keep telling myself that it's not a piss take
At 4.63lbs, the "super light weight" carbon bike weighs more than this one at 4.4lbs

But... The cruzee doesn't really go with your carbon AMG GT :)

(The Spesh one is pretty cool tho :) and if you can afford it, why not? No worse than $7 coffee)

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Johnny Sprockets
Fox Factory 38's
29 170mm travel
$1000
Summit appears to have 160mm at a similar price. I'm assuming an updated model is on the way?
They (summit) also appear to have a sales on Yeti's at the moment in anyone wants to pass themselves off as a dentist...

Jabubu

let you google that for me
You may or may not consider this a bargain but Bike Discount have what look like OEM Conti Kryptotal Enduro Soft for both front and rear in stock and at $63
Not bad at all..

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Actofive warehouse sale ;) Scroll down items listed as warehouse sale.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Actofive warehouse sale ;) Scroll down items listed as warehouse sale.

Not sure if I've missed anything but their sale price was still $9k+ for a frame. Must be down to the value of the South Pacific micropeso. :(

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
This has been on Facebook for a while. Price just dropped $2700 for V1 Forbidden Druid medium though so 90% on here are out. :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not that a $89 tyre has ever been a bargain but they are cheaper than everyone else.

Kryptotal 29 x 2.4 Endurance casing.