Bargain buys thread

Couldnt wait , they had 5 pairs left so I bit the bullet and bought a pair .
Shipping ETA this wednesday to next monday .. seems like a bit of a stretch unless they are in Aus, come to think about it ,I cant get something from Brissy to FNQ in that time.
Now the wait to see if I need a new front wheel.

My Pikes arrived today , I damn near fell over ! Was not expecting them this soon , perfect nick apart from the serial number removed but I was expecting that. Just a bit pissed I didn't see the Lyrik for about $100 more but the Pike will do for now. Still a bargain.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My Pikes arrived today , I damn near fell over ! Was not expecting them this soon , perfect nick apart from the serial number removed but I was expecting that. Just a bit pissed I didn't see the Lyrik for about $100 more but the Pike will do for now. Still a bargain.

Mine came quick too, and very happy with them, just need my replacement stickers to arrive!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Do'h, looks like the Lyriks are gone :(

clockworked

Like an orange
that crazy code doesn't seem to be working for me now? I'm just entering it in the 'add voucher' field at the checkout in lower and upper case. Am I doing something wrong, or is it over?

Delazy

Got a new bike!
CRC clearance sale - managed to score a pair of Easton ARC35 rims for $116 delivered using the $10 off code

Ideate

CRC clearance sale - managed to score a pair of Easton ARC35 rims for $116 delivered using the $10 off code
Aweome THANKS! They're in the clearance section too if you want to spend $149 or more and get $20 off (I just made two orders right on $150 to get $40 off in total). Absolute shit I didn't need.. so I feel a garage sale coming up shortly.