Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anyone got some inspiration for cheap sunnies with replaceable lenses? Preferably in plain black/grey colour.

I have been running some eBay specials which are OK but getting a bit scratched up.

I like the look of the 100% ones, but can't stomach $200 for some glasses when their moto goggles only cost $45...
SunGods.

They have a lifetime guarantee.

I have 4 pairs of the Renegades in different colours. All 4KO polarised lenses. Work out to be about $130 a pair or $110 if you complete their strava challenges which appear a couple of times a year.
Lenses are $70 for replacement 4KO polarised.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I’m the same. They canceled a cassette as out of stock. I reordered and have received a shock, but fork and other smalls the tracking lodged and hasn’t moved.
There's something strange going on with their warehouse at the moment. I'm in Brissie so delivery is usually 1-2 days but last week I had one of two items delivered in that timeframe and then no tracking at all for 6days on the other (large) item. I called after 6 days to ask WTF and they said it looked like another few days away. Turned up 3 hours later.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
There's something strange going on with their warehouse at the moment. I'm in Brissie so delivery is usually 1-2 days but last week I had one of two items delivered in that timeframe and then no tracking at all for 6days on the other (large) item. I called after 6 days to ask WTF and they said it looked like another few days away. Turned up 3 hours later.
Prbably jinx myself but all my Pushys ordered delivered within a week to Adelaide. Shimano items ordered at same time were two seperate packages but arrived within a day of each other.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I’ve always had reasonable delivery times and good service. Have been caught with out of stock items a few times. This is the first time the tracking hasn’t updated. I’ll wait another day or two then flick them a message.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I ordered two brake olives among other things and only one showed. Rang to complain and the guy said they have quite a bit of work to do integrating their warehouse with the Bike Bug warehouse. That was a good six weeks ago.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I ordered two brake olives among other things and only one showed. Rang to complain and the guy said they have quite a bit of work to do integrating their warehouse with the Bike Bug warehouse. That was a good six weeks ago.
That would explain why my express order has not expressed itself to my post box.