Ballarat Jumping

patto_15

Wheel size expert
here are some photos i took last night at some crappy local jumps. i am out for a few weeks with a dislocated shoulder so i am taking a few photos. enjoy

Ben Foster 306

Foster no foot can can

Foster superman

Foster no foot can can

Foster tuck no hander

Foster tobogen

Foster turndown

Foster 1 footed peg grab

Foster no footer

Roycroft 3 star

Foster no foot can can

roycroft 1 foot can

foster no foot can can

roycroft no footer

roycroft and foster

me no footer (not meant to be riding for a few weeks, but i had to do something)

These guys are also sick of people saying 'no helmets', 'put a helmet on'! they do what they want and if they crash they only have them self's to blame. just coment on the photos. cheers patto

Last edited:

josh123

Likes Dirt
I really like the NF can-cans he was pullin'-very stylie:) Pretty big no footers aswell-nice extension. I'm also really impressed with the shots going into the sun...wicked effect

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Nice!

Looks like you've got a sweet spot there too! Wish I could jump like that without busting myself up

Psyloman

Likes Dirt
nice pics mate
not a bad little place that
bad luck about ya sholder but ive just done mine again to and its a pain in the ass

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice pics Patto. BAd luck bout ya shoulder. Where are those jumps in Ballarat?(cant reconize them)

patto_15

Wheel size expert
aday said:
Nice pics Patto. BAd luck bout ya shoulder. Where are those jumps in Ballarat?(cant reconize them)
the jumps are out at wendouree west..... the other side of stockland wendouree. my shoulder is still not better but it hasn't stoped me from riding! still ment to be off for a few weeks. going out tonight and going to attempt no foot cans. my shoulder will be strapped up pretty tight.

Dirt Master

Likes Dirt
Man the last time i was there at the ballerat bmx track it was heaps newer but now they have grass growing out off all of them.
Anyway nice tricks!!!
keep the good work up

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
patto_15 said:
the jumps are out at wendouree west..... the other side of stockland wendouree. my shoulder is still not better but it hasn't stoped me from riding! still ment to be off for a few weeks. going out tonight and going to attempt no foot cans. my shoulder will be strapped up pretty tight.
I didnt even know there were jumps out there.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
yeah they are better than delocomb but still not awesome. but after tonight i'm not going there again until next year. and when i go i am going to go with at least 10 people. we had westies jump us today and going of tap. 1 of them wanted to kill me. he tried to get me hit by a car that was coming right at me. then he tried to kick me off my bike at speed and then he wanted to bash me. i was lucky that i got out of it but my friend got his bike busted up abit with a snapped spoke and bent disk. he only had had the bike for an hour, he just had picked it up. that place is pretty psycho though. going to vic park for know on. i think they were jealous of us because we were riding their jumps like they havn't been riden before and doing awesome tricks over them on good bikes. i think they just wanted them to themselfs and no out siders.

Psyloman

Likes Dirt
patto_15 said:
yeah they are better than delocomb but still not awesome. but after tonight i'm not going there again until next year. and when i go i am going to go with at least 10 people. we had westies jump us today and going of tap. 1 of them wanted to kill me. he tried to get me hit by a car that was coming right at me. then he tried to kick me off my bike at speed and then he wanted to bash me. i was lucky that i got out of it but my friend got his bike busted up abit with a snapped spoke and bent disk. he only had had the bike for an hour, he just had picked it up. that place is pretty psycho though. going to vic park for know on. i think they were jealous of us because we were riding their jumps like they havn't been riden before and doing awesome tricks over them on good bikes. i think they just wanted them to themselfs and no out siders.
O shit man there are really some dickheads out there and especially up in that area. hope the sholder held up
looks like i wont be goin out there either when my sholder gets better to, good idea i think we just stick with vic park and xavier

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn, Maybe thats why i havn't heard of them. You guys are the only ones that made it out alive!!!! Nah yeh i dont think ill be going out there now, Xavier does it for me.

mattykingma

Likes Bikes
patto_15 said:
These guys are also sick of people saying 'no helmets', 'put a helmet on'! they do what they want and if they crash they only have them self's to blame. just coment on the photos. cheers patto
fucking amen!!! y cant people just keep their opinion to themselves!! stop acting like ur my mother u fucking tight arses!!

p.s nice pics man, mad tricks!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Broggo said:
Wicked Pictures patto, is your shoulder better yet? man i cant wait to get my bike
my shoulder is better from that incident but it is fucked again... still riding but not really hard....:D ...... well maybe i am still riding hard but trying not to crash because i might have to get a reco' soon if it gets worse. and i dont want that!