Back in the game!

scottyb

Squid
Hey Guys,
After 6 years on the moto and precious little time on my MTB I am back and loving it!! I originally joined the site when Squidly was on mothers milk and it was known as Farkin. That was in the Northern Beaches heyday. BA was the centre of the fat tyre universe and AMB was cool. It seems like a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since. I now even have to make a decision about which wheel size to ride rather than just 26". I now ponder whether I should install a dropper post and slick fork coatings whereas I just used to sip out of my old hydration pack that I only filled monthly.
In all seriousness though the sport has come a long way and there is so much great product out there that I am very excited to bling out my ride. I now live on the Northern Beaches of the Coffs Coast rather than Sydney and I have been cutting out some good loops locally. It seems I am now only using the moto for trail maintenance. Right now I have an excellent Enduro style trail running that we shuttle up to so as to knock out the worst of the climb. I am sure you could ride it as a loop but it seems like a waste of a perfectly good ute.
I am keen to trawl through the site and possibly catch up with some old mates for a ride. If you are up this way message me and we can get out there.

Cheers
Scott Bocking

Last edited: