Armour

barneroo

Likes Bikes
Item: Small upper body armour
Price range/Willing to Pay: <$200, depends on condition
Extra Info: I'm looking for two sets, and maybe also knee/shins (medium) and a small full face helmet.

Bowlo

Eats Squid
I've got a 661 Pressure suit. Comes up to your elbows. Small size I think. Also have a 661 Full Bravo Helmet - Small - $50. Have to check a price on the PressureSuit

RangaRMX

Likes Dirt
Hey, I have a medium 661 pressure suit (medium is small) less than a month old, only ever worn 3 times (once when I bought it). I have not fallen off or had to "use" the suit as such. I just got smashed by a car and wont be riding in a while, well not the kind where I'll need the pressure suit, if only I'd had that on...perhaps my humerus wouldn't have a massive chunk missing near my shoulder socket. Fuck.

Well it's in extremely good condition, MAYBE a scratch or two from storage, but clean as a whistle, as clean as when I bought it from the shops, didn't even get a chance to take to out in the mud..if you want it it's yours for $100.

I also have an old full face MET helmet, medium size 55-58cm, not too sure about how old but again this thing is in excellent condition, it's 770g and it's called "Atilla" if that helps to find out any more info. Throw in an extra $25 and you can have it with the armour, if you like, otherwise $40? I guess..not too sure really, never used it personally, I got given it as my mate doesn't use his old helmets (gets em really cheap cause some bike shop supports him) and this was one of his spares from a few seasons back. The colours are blue with a big yellow stripe down the middle, can get photos if you need..this one's never been used by me, as I said my mate had heaps, and it's not dirty/sweaty/damaged/whatever. Less than 5 cosmetic marks, which are noticable from a foot or so, a few minor ones upon close inspection.

Just PM me, I'm moving house over the weekend so don't hold out on an instant response..I will get back to you by monday, tuesday at the latest. Computer is getting packed up on sat night or sunday..so yeah...