Are Norco Atomik VPS Any good

mtb_slipknot_fan

Likes Dirt
Well in your other thread you said you are willing to spend up to 6 grand:confused: so you probably get a better dh beast for that much money.

And if you are interested in doing jumps why not aim towards a more fr orientated rig????

mtb_slipknot_fan

Likes Dirt
I just read your other thread on the exact same bike:confused: and you have listed your price range as $2500. But in your latest thread that was rightfully locked, you list your price range as up to $6000 WTF???

Norco Atomik

oi iv got a norco atomik and have hade one for bout 6 months now. there a great bike to get started on. mine holds up over 30-40 foot jumps aright too.I ride dh on it more than freeride. And the new atomik is also in ur price range too. i am hopin to upgrade soon but money is a issue atm :(. Norco"s r a good strong bike and priced resonablly too. Cheers:D

Jarrad

Likes Dirt
so back to the topic guys...... DHRACER2007, your full of shit. Stick to one budget. :) And only ask genuine questions, not just about some bike you are thinking about getting but you do not have any cash because you have to sell your huffy first...

Last edited:
N

nate_1990

lol i think he was tryin to get the 10 post to get trading access

THE YETI

Likes Dirt
very good for a basic dh/fr bike. Good for the $$ mine lasted about 9months before i bought a new bike though.