Anyone off to 2010 World Champs?

Hi All,
I live in Whistler at the moment and am hoping to do a bit of travelling to East of Canada once I am done here, do some riding and hopefully catch the World Champs in Mont Sainte-Anne. Was so stoked watching it in Canberra on freecaster.tv and am well keen to see it live next time. Was hoping to get a bit of feed back from people who have been to the World Champs or other World Cup rounds and how you all went about it. Am also looking to travel to Europe after, so any thoughts on that too would be awesome too.

o So anyone planning on attending the World Championships next year? Would be sweet to go with a crew.
o Have any of you travelled specifically to attend the world cup rounds? Did you ride as well while you were there?
o Did you go on any organsied tours or a packaged type adventure when you went travelling? Is so who did you use and where did you go? Was it downhilling/all mountain or mostly trail riding? Trying to decide what bike to take.
o What should I expect to get with the packages?
o If you organised it yourself, how easy was it to find trails and local accommodation? I have found a few trail websites, what ones did you use?

Cheers for the info guys. If you are in Whis, I will be here over winter slaving away in the Cascade Lodge, haha.

Jez

D.bialp

Cannon Fodder
Anyone off to 2010 World Champs

Im off and home from Disney from the 10th through Sunday if you decide to ride on the street.... Out of town. Maybe the motards can help bury the hatchet?