Any one have a contact at fox AUS?? help needed for tracking a package , i need it for 31/12/23

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Just out of curiosity ?
Fox aus has sent me ( via my lbs ) a new coil shock and spring along with my old X2,
but they have never sent the tracking info :(
what makes it a bit harder is the LBS was sold and settled a few days ago, and fox aus has closed the old owners account
it was the new owner who called fox for me, to try and find info
all he could get was it was sent last week 22/12/23

any help would be great
cheers

Frank

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No help but my warranty shock was sent and received at the bike shop from Fox in about 4 days going on the post date. They are usually pretty good but factor xmas into the mix + Auspost, hopefully it pops out of the Chrissy clusterfuck and arrives on time.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
No help but my warranty shock was sent and received at the bike shop from Fox in about 4 days going on the post date. They are usually pretty good but factor xmas into the mix + Auspost, hopefully it pops out of the Chrissy clusterfuck and arrives on time.
pretty much what lbs said... yet i got my shoes back from climbing resoles sent last thursday and received yesterday via auspost express so some hope.. i do have another bike to take, i just wanted to take this one