another granotn vid (new link up)

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ripper vid josh!

plenty of stacks at the gap huh!!

trev styled it up a bit which was nice to see!

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
curtisrider said:
really? it looks the same. Is Jarl on a sunday now too?

yeah he is riding a yellow factory model, looks pretty nice i reckon.

jarah jersey is a bit different anyway. i still didnt know it was jarl though.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
band

silly band width thingo...

Is there any u17 guy crashin on a manik that looks too big for him off the side of the drop?

SKT

Likes Dirt
Cheers. Brings back a few memories.
Luv that bit at the end of Horschey and the bow to the crowd :)

You made it in the vid Sammy... nice work - about 3:05 I think ???

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
hmm, like the other granton vid, not really well timed to the music and.. well, just read my other post about the other granton vid.

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah well how about you come and marshel next time so my dad can go and film alot of diffrent places and i will put more effort into making the vid ;)

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
donthucktoflat said:
hmm, like the other granton vid, not really well timed to the music and.. well, just read my other post about the other granton vid.

go make your own then asshole, we dont care what you think.i wonder how you'd if you could only film in one spot of a track. josh's dad actually did quite well i reckon.

The Giant

Likes Bikes
i only ever seem to be doing stupid shit on videos or knocking my self out, yeah that was my last run i got to the top to race in elite and found my wheel moving from one side of the frame to the other. nice one josh i hope that wanker says that to your face next time and doesn't hid behind his computer screen you fucking nerd dont give people shit when i bet you suck ass at filming and just act like your top shit cos your on a computer. rad one josh keep it up i dont think anybody would care if it was black and white and no music, people are just gratefull to see riding and somtimes see them riding in it.