All My Rides (Pics)

Billy

Likes Bikes
Firstly, my Kona.
Stinky 5, '01, with #@$! hi 5

My new bike, Norco Sasquatch
F.U.N.N Stem, trick toptube babe, factory otherwise, cept for the 26" hookworms I have for urban...

My Brother's Yeti, but I ride it for steep rough stuff,
old, but pedals very well, I rode it XC for a while, b4 I got the Kona and Norco.

My ALLOY 2hip Pork BMX
Primo alloy cranks, hoffman wheels, hoffman parts..

My 3G pimp mobile

CHEWY

Eats Squid
holy shit uve got some crazy rides, how do u like the sasquach i reckon there sweet bikes, how much did u pay for it?

Billy

Likes Bikes
I love the sasquatch is awesome, 22.5" top tube, really sweet chainstay length, it is an all round good bike... I paid a good price for it. They really are well spec'd all over, the only thing I HAD to change was the stem.... the seat is great! the pedals are surprisngly good (I'm a DMR V8 Man) I have an XT rear mech here, am thinking about using it on the Sas.. but not sure if it is necessary yet...

I can't wait to be able to urban it up with some other riders, I had it out in the city on Tuesday night, I actually got it Tuesday from Ashgrove Cycles, rode it out at the small Ferny jumps, then rode the back of Bardon, including the BMX track, with Riley and Maxwell (old friends) went to uni, skipped class and rode around on Mary St for a while...
Thanks for sorting out the pics...

Thing is though, the Sasquatch forks are set on 110mm travel, they are DJ3's I would prefer them on 130mm, I am led to believe there is a method to change this....

Oh yeah, I'm a bike mechanic, I was working at New Farm, but am looking for another job atm, either bikes or something to do with my arts degree :p :lol:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah those wellgo pedals that norco use are farkin awesome!

3MTA3 on Hcor.net made thisDJ Travel Reduction guide... basically there *should* be two little top out springs about an inch long, you could just take one out of each leg, then put them on top of the main springs... it should work fine.

Billy

Likes Bikes
the top out springs are actually about 2 inches long, I need to find the 1 inch long ones at a shop or something, ATM I have 1 inch of elastomer for top out and have cut a longer piece of pvc for on top of the springs, I don't reccommend running no top out springs, so hopefully Jay might have some top out springs kicking around at NRG tomorrow....

I love the Sas, I can ride it over and off most of the stuff I ride the yeti off, without worries...

next ride I get will involve an '02 Norco Team frame and hadlee rear hub ;) not sure on forks yet..

The Kona and the 3G are for sale, $1000 for the Kona with V-brakes and the Hi-5 forks... $400 for the 3G, (they retail for $599)

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Billy said:
the top out springs are actually about 2 inches long, I need to find the 1 inch long ones at a shop or something, ATM I have 1 inch of elastomer for top out and have cut a longer piece of pvc for on top of the springs, I don't reccommend running no top out springs, so hopefully Jay might have some top out springs kicking around at NRG tomorrow....
oh right, when i had a 3" DJ2 on last years 250 nad when i changed it to 4" there were two x 1" topout springs, so i just did the swtcharoo..

Billy

Likes Bikes
I picked up MY long travel kit (the one that came with the forks) from Ashgrove today... and they are converted now, good stuff

Billy

Likes Bikes
pretty much, brand spankers, never ridden, with the hub and seat, seat post and shock for about 1 G....

I need a set of 7" dual crowns.... oh and some rims... and front hub...

how much you want for the Shivers... I have a chance to get brand new '02 shivers...... but I have to swing something for them....

CHEWY

Eats Squid
hey billy i might know of someone whod buy the kona. is it possible to get just the frame?

S.

ex offender
Billy said:
pretty much, brand spankers, never ridden, with the hub and seat, seat post and shock for about 1 G....

I need a set of 7" dual crowns.... oh and some rims... and front hub...

how much you want for the Shivers... I have a chance to get brand new '02 shivers...... but I have to swing something for them....
Sorry man, I'm not actually selling the forks unless I sell the frame with it.

Billy

Likes Bikes
bought it at Frisco Freestyle in a little town called San Francisco Ca. when I was over there in '99

Chewy: yup, I can do the frame by itself.. definately... tell me a price, and I'll decide if it can be done..