Aerial filming rig - looking for guys to film with in NSW

I have been flying an experimental aerial filming rig for the last 6 months and want to try chasing some guys on bikes.
I heard there was a solid jump line up at Redhill or Oxford falls in Sydney but I'm open to roadtripping to shoot.
Is anyone interested in hitting it or other interesting features in return for some free footage?

Here are a couple of recent films I made with the quad:

https://vimeo.com/34655114
https://vimeo.com/39791408

Hit me up if you are interested.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mate if you head up to Oxford falls on the weekends there are people up there all the time, I have posted a message and a like to your vid on a fb site some riders use so hope this helps you

Last edited:

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep. There will be a crew at oxy from about 10AM tomorrow, and most of Sunday. Would be stoked to see this thing in action!

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
Would be really interested to see some of the MTB footage you get.

You have sparked my interest in these. What sort of money does a set up like yours run? And can a similar set up be bought complete anywhere?

video

mate if you head up to Oxford falls on the weekends there are people up there all the time, I have posted a message and a like to your vid on a fb site some riders use so hope this helps you
Hi mate, what is the fb site that some of the riders use?

video

Would be really interested to see some of the MTB footage you get.

You have sparked my interest in these. What sort of money does a set up like yours run? And can a similar set up be bought complete anywhere?
Hi you can buy something off the shelf but its expensive ($5-10k)
I build mine for about $2k. It takes a lot of effort though, need to learn how to fly first too and trust me that means lots of crashing...

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey man, nice filming.

What is the song that oozed jungle flavours during the dirt jumping?

.:ROBBO:.

Likes Dirt
Hi you can buy something off the shelf but its expensive ($5-10k)
I build mine for about $2k. It takes a lot of effort though, need to learn how to fly first too and trust me that means lots of crashing...
I could just imagine. With the FP control do you see through the GoPro or does it have a seperate camera? From the videos depth perception appears to be almost non existant.

And I love the footage it gives. If it could be mastered in the trees this would be so much better than just straight line camera rigs. And a lot cheaper for producers than using a chopper for the great arial shots we are all getting spoilt with in the current MTB videos.

Castle cove track quad flight round 2

[video=youtube;BPkC1Fp6SPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkC1Fp6SPk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

motrain

Squid
awsome video

mad work buddy that things trick.
how would you go speed wise chasin some one on a dh track.
and would you be keen to travel to the blue mountians to test it out

Ausadvance

Likes Bikes
If your ever keen, I also have a light full open cockpit aircraft that is great for filming to if you ever want to look into filming with the combo. I'm north NSW